Thursday, January 27, 2005

singnet

It really looks as though Singnet is blocking tag-board.com, even though that hardly makes sense. But I find no other way of explaining why I can't see the tag-board. Because I tried using the desktop (on my left) to the same no-avail.

When I find myself compelling to think really deep thoughts, like when there's nothing else I can do, or I'm supposed to be thinking about something, almost invariably my thoughts will begin with "The integral of..." which makes little sense because I hardly ever end up thinking about calculus, it just happens to be the first "deep" phrase that pops in my head every time I seek a "deep" thought. It might have been somewhat excusable previously, when I was actively doing math and physics, but when I'm like waiting for the bus to come and I want to think about the algorithm for my program, that opening thought comes along...

Maybe someone who can see the tag-board can post the tags as a comment? Maybe I should switch to that shoutbox or whatever it's called that I used to have. Maybe that isn't blocked. Anyone else using Singnet? Is it showing on your computer?

No comments: