Thursday, December 07, 2006

More Upheavals

Now that the holidays are here, the 3 other NIE tennis courts are undergoing renovation. Just happened that I had just blogged about how Tennis Court 1 had been renovated when I first started NIE.

Had quite a good tennis session today, played through a drizzle that thankfully passed, though it got a little too heavy for comfort at one point. Lots of people clamouring to use that one court today, good thing we had a booking.

I'm able to get some consistency on my first serve, but I feel that I'm not getting optimal power on it. Meanwhile, my backhand is not too bad, though pretty weak when I'm caught. At least I get the ball in consistently, and can go for the cross-court winner when given the chance. On the forehand side, I can access the cross-court angles pretty comfortably, but need lots more work on the inside-out forehand.

Hope it doesn't rain this evening! I think the last time we had Thursday tennis was probably a month ago!

Let me leave you with this photograph taken in Thailand.

No comments: