Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Pioneer

I've been posted to Pioneer Junior College (PJC).

They're building Pioneer MRT station outside my block, but unfortunately, it's not near to PJC, which is in the Choa Chu Kang area, near MINDEF.

This is my last week at Juying Secondary...

Looks like I won't be able to play tennis again this week... on Thursday they want to go to SOFRA for dinner, as a get-together before we go our separate ways after Practicum.

Sunday morning tennis is also put on hold because Ni is overseas... All this when I'm itching to play because I just bought new Wilson Pro Overgrips (Yellow), and Prince wristbands.

My current addiction: Mitsuba Peanut Crackers (ISO PEA!)

1 comment:

ppjjmm said...

I have a dream! My dream is for at least one person from each country to visit my blog and hopefully post. It will be recorded with a neocounter. Do you want to be part of the this great achievement?