Sunday, November 26, 2006

Rain On My Parade

The rain has been horrible these days. It's made me miss at least 2 tennis sessions this past week, and in addition I also rescheduled my dental appointment because it was raining so hard.

It's made me feel pretty sluggish these few days. Probably combined with the fact that my classes are more or less done, and I don't really need to go to NIE anymore. Last class tomorrow.

But I got my fix of tennis this morning at NUS, and if nothing goes wrong with the weather, tennis tomorrow morning at NIE is on.

The NUS tennis courts are currently under renovation. They were supposed to be finished with the first 8 courts by mid November, and then work on the other 5 until the end of December. But they screwed up, citing some technical problems, and were actually thinking of renovating all courts until the end of the year! They finally decided not to renovate the last 5 courts for now. And the good news is that they are actually done with one of the courts, and they made it available for booking! So there are 6 courts to play with, one of which is spanking new!

Federer's record has been amazing...

Oh, and if it doesn't rain on Tuesday morning, will probably be doing dragonboat racing! We're having a camp for some kids as part of community service. And Bryan's wedding is on Tuesday night too.

No comments: