Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hurricanes Victory

We won today's game against Team Taz 8-3. The results aren't out on the website yet, but should be there soon. So we're no longer at rock bottom of the table after today. Might I just take the opportunity to draw your attention to the goal I scored in our first game against Skools Floorball.

I haven't been "courted" (fielded) much recently, which is disappointing. I guess I'll just have to impress the coach more during trainings. Today's game was at Tampines, the court is longer but narrower, and a long, long way from home. Bought a chaptek from the shop at Tampines Sports Hall.

NUS Nemesis has recently gone on a giant-killing spree, beating Motorola Red Flamingoes and Nhac Tre No 1. One of our star players, Magnus, is flying back to Sweden tomorrow. Our next game will be that much tougher.

Updated my "teaching sciences" website with some stuff. Stumbled upon a rather interesting clip of a computer recognizing sketches.

Oh, and if anyone is concerned, my finger is now noticeably less swollen, though it is still a little puffy and hurts a little.

No comments: