Wednesday, June 27, 2007

While I Live, I Learn

If it doesn't rain tomorrow morning, I should be cycling to PJC. Soap, shampoo, shoes, towel and a change of clothes are waiting for me at my desk. I think I have socks there, but will bring a pair just in case. Oh, and will bring along a cheap little raincoat. I hope there isn't something I've overlooked! A belt!

They are still having their mid year examinations, and I've just completed my share of the marking. Lessons start next week, so I'm looking forward to interacting with them via mechanisms other than through the exchange of scriptons, which are a type of virtual particles mediating the force of subject mastery.

There was an RI reunion last Saturday, which was pretty fun! The two conditions for proper reminiscence are people and place, both of which were present on Saturday night. A very respectable turnout from 4F. Question on many people's minds was "Where is Ruimin?"

I really need to make sure I keep fit. After all, I need to take IPPT this year. I should set some target for myself, like maybe 10 chin-ups. My latest triglyceride levels are good, but my LDL cholesterol levels are pretty bad.

No comments: