Monday, September 04, 2006

Update

Playing floorball at NTU, the almost-final cut for the team will be made in the coming weeks.

Playing my first match in the NTU Tennis Open tonight.

My bicycle is quite massively damaged now, the rear wheel is off its axle. So no wheels for the next few days until I get a new bike.

Homework is coming in fast and furious, need to really start working on my assignments. Using Google Calendar to remind myself of deadlines.

Generally speaking, I think in the steady state I'll be playing tennis 3 times a week: Tuesday at NIE, Thursday and Sunday at NUS. Floorball will be at least once a week, probably more when training proper begins.

Going to class now. The bus in the morning is crazy crowded, so I'd better get a move on.

Oh yes, this is a link to a series of videos on discrimination. As Say Yang mentioned, such "experiments" were only properly possible in the past. Extremely amazing stuff.

And I have an NIE homepage while I'm at NIE.

No comments: