Saturday, September 23, 2006

Woe is Me

Just when I need to do some research... the online journals don't seem to work! And there is scheduled server downtime until just before my paper is due! Looks like I either need to physically go to the library, or find a creative way to access e-Journals...

The final floorball trials are in 6 hours' time. Watched Miami Vice (the movie) with Say Yang and Aaron just now. Oh, and my sunglasses frame has broken. This pair of lenses seems to have broken 2 pairs of frames already. Will try to survive on clip-ons.

Did I tell everybody that I've bought a new tennis racquet? The Volkl Tour 10 V-Engine Mid. It's definitely having an effect on my game. Gives me the control I always needed. Got it at $149 at the World of Sports in Jurong Point, which is now closed for renovations.

Since I really can't do any research online now... I had better sleep...

No comments: