Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Virtual Tour

I've put up a virtual tour of our flat. Only lasts as long as I'm at NIE.

It costs me $0.64 to get to NIE and $0.85 to get back because Bus 179 performs a loop.

I have 2 short writeups due next week. More importantly, from the 25th of October to 2nd November, I have:
  1. Physics assignment
  2. Maths lesson plan, with background conceptualization
  3. Research essay for Educational Psychology
  4. Essay for the other Physics class. Essay comprises 90% of the grade.
  5. "Student Centred Learning Package" (IT-based), with writeup
  6. Physics lesson plan...
Help! I played tennis yesterday, playing later today, playing tomorrow evening as well.

"Passed" the floorball trials; from next week, there will be training on Tuesday evenings and Saturday mornings...

Which reminds me... work beckons!

No comments: