Sunday, August 22, 2004

ow

it doesn't really hurt anymore, but got a few scratches from a fall. was rollerblading and everything went fine until i came to this downhill in nanyang poly, and thought what the hell, why not go for it, then halfway down, realized i didn't know how to stop, and i was kinda like on the road though it was deserted, but i was headed for a fork, and i valued life too much to risk it so just fell backwards and to the left in case a car came by, so i fell, and it wasn't a bad fall, though the stuff fell out of my shirt pocket, my cell and my sunglasses, but they were fine. i was not bad either, just a few scratches on my left elbow and fingers and my shorts took most of the abrasion instead of my thigh, thankfully.

got a coke and walked a long time looking for a place to recycle the can. didn't find anything on campus, didn't find anything at yio chu kang mrt, so i pretty much walked to ang mo kio mrt and there was this coffee shop with a place to recycle cans.

interestingly enough, i went online to apply for an exit permit and incredibly enough my application got instant approval. so if i really wanted to i guess i could push back my re-enlistment arbitrarily! this exit permit that i just tried to apply for i just anyhow put the date, so i said i'll come back in november. and it just went through, a javascript application without bugs.

song lyrics: (mario winans, i don't wanna know)
And I don't want to let you leave
Can't say I didn't let you breath
Gave you extra cheese
Put you in the SUV
You wanted ice
So I made you freeze
Made you hot
Like the West Indies

(i especially like the part where he gave her extra cheese.)

No comments: