Thursday, August 12, 2004

small

felt so small and helpless just now. usually i get lucky when i swallow my multivitamin, but tonight my luck didn't work. it was like when i was a kid again, and the pill seemed destined to dissolve in my mouth. i tasted the bitterness of health, or at least the placebo effect of health.

mention vegan and somehow people will think of green vegetables and think that vegans don't eat enough and don't get enough calories. but think about it. staples are all non-animal: rice, bread, potatoes... carbohydrates are the bulk of our energy source and they come mainly from non-animal stuff.

i'm still organizing my stuff, and each day there's improvement. definately by the time i go back for my medical checkup and re-enlist, i should have a neat room.

right now, there's so much stuff i want to do and need to do before that time...

No comments: