Saturday, October 23, 2004

gz booked out!

gz: got hives lah.

Anyway, it was a far cry from an auditorium filled with eager medical students. Well, nothing wrong with delusions of grandeur. What it came down to was that each of us specimens were sent to a consultation room, and it was for a group of 6 doctors (refresher training perhaps?). They were just being shown various dermatological diseases, though in my room, unfortunately, try as I might, they didn't quite get their value-for-money. Today was just not a day for my hives, seems like I'm getting better! They essentially did a no-show (peeked out a little in a tiny patch, but clearly stage-frightened).

I was paid $25 for my troubles. Going to Seletar again tomorrow. Going to try to upgrade my kernel now. I miss my lovey a whole lot. A whole loot. Poot poot.

No comments: