Sunday, October 03, 2004

is anybody out there?

Because MINDEF is at Bukit Batok, I've taken the North Line of the MRT recently, meaning go from Yio Chu Kang to Khatib and Yishun, etc. On the way back one day, I had an aerial view of the Nuovo condominiums near Yio Chu Kang MRT, and they've got a whole lot of water bodies! Pools here there and everywhere...

I've installed the Flash plugin for my Mozilla browser on Debian. Quite a simple procedure. Haven't installed audio plugin yet, though. One thing I want to figure out soon is how to minimize all open windows. No time this weekend to do kernel building...

I think my maid is going back to Phillipines for a holiday soon, but the thing is that my mom bought the ticket for a date that my maid told her, and now my maid wants to change the date but apparently Phillipines Airlines doesn't allow one to change dates, so have to buy a totally new ticket if really want to fly on another day.

Do you look at the needle go into your arm when you get an injection? Would you look at the needle if you were going to get a lethal injection?

Anyway, I didn't go with Aaron to the club today, was too tired, slept the whole day practically. Wonder if he still went with Say Yang, or perhaps even with Pei Ling.

No comments: