Friday, October 22, 2004

programming

It was raining when I got home. Was with Jasper just now. Was so tired. I made him tired too. Lost inhibitions and talked loudly and laughed more. I was sleeping intermittently on the bus. Next to me was this Indian couple, and it seems they were quarrelling quite bitterly. I kinda slept through it, but I think most of the other people on the bus noticed their quarrel. Jasper said the guy sounded quite fierce, he almost wanted to ask the woman if she wanted to report to police or something.

Anyway, Jasper reminds me that I left the water heater issue hanging. The next day my dad got a new water heater and it's been installed for quite some time already. It's so nice to sleep now because it's raining.

My boss's boss is quite satisfied with my work, and asked for a few more features. My boss is very happy with the work I've done, and am doing. On that thought, I leave you, dear reader. I hope that when I'm done with the current project I get to do something as interesting...

No comments: