Tuesday, November 23, 2004

RJC's move to Bishan announced on TV news

Excellent, joyous news, news fit for announcing over a Christmas Feast. Jasper has procured a room in the NUS hostel! He's probably going to get a computer, and so I'll probably go with him and help him get a good deal. And that's not it, he's also going to be mentoring some JC students for this math camp! It's a great activity, and an opportunity to meet girls.

He's probably not joining us this Sunday because he's meeting professors for lunch. By the way, I tried to see if I could upgrade my mobile phone plan, but the next higher plan has 700 free minutes (compared with the 100 minutes I have now), which would entail a monthly fee of about 3 times the amount I'm paying now.

Supposed to go for this "course" next Monday, was informed today, and it happens I've got a medical on Monday, and I have to go for the course, so cancelled my medical appointment, and the soonest date I can reschedule is in January. Sheesh. And another thing. I'm supposed to be in military uniform to go for that course, which, as far as I can tell, is just a listen-to-people-talk thing, nothing remotely requiring camouflage. I can't fit into my uniform. I think my waist size was 30 then, and it's about 35 now.

Working on a new project at work now. Web programming.

No comments: