Sunday, February 20, 2005

office updates

Seems like the boss of my boss still wants to push my project for higher award. Lots of work to do at office, this web programming thing, I'm trying to figure out how to make a 3-D table in MS Access. Routine stuff also, using the program I wrote. New programs to write also.

Here's a reason why the world is so screwed up. Yinglan says to tell the truth to everyone except your girlfriend/boyfriend. You should tell the truth to win the trust of others, but with girlfriend/boyfriend, trust is the foundation, trust is assumed, so if questioned whether you are telling the truth, you can always counter with "don't you trust me?"

I haven't quite forgetten about the poem I was going to post up here. It's just that I haven't really worked on it yet, and I'm busy this week: have to write up the reports on the interviews I did for the Princeton applicants. So, soon.

I'm probably going next Sunday for that conference (scroll to bottom of page) on the future of Singapore's education system, at NTU, 5:30 to 9pm. Who else wants to go, can meet at Boon Lay MRT where there's free shuttle bus from 5pm.

No comments: