Thursday, September 16, 2004

dreams

Last night I dreamt I was given two years to go overseas and learn a language, and I thought Italian, or maybe French, maybe German. Interestingly, I didn't think of Hebrew. Anyway, I was supposed to go to LA first, but my mom changed my flight and made it sound like I was going to some jungle or something. Turns out I was booked for Prussia.

After lunch, I slept the afternoon and had another dream. I dreamt I could fly, but first, there was someone with a hovercraft, with dual-controls so it could be controlled by either person. There was some sort of steering wheel and some pedal, which was both accelerate, and if you step hard enough, brake. I had trouble braking, certainly, and was going really quickly, and there was a red light, and stopped just past the line. Pretty reckless lane-switching and turning and stuff.

The craft could fly over other cars, and I was telling the other person that destruction was not good. Then I dreamt I could fly and flew into a toilet cubical. I was difficult to fly, though, and took quite a bit of effort. Then after that, saw Ian (Chunnie's boyfriend), who brought some stuffed spring chicken, and I was saying how it sickened me, the pain of death.

Getting quite annoyed with Windows. Blue-screened on me again today. I'm very close to totally making the switch, once I figure out how to mount a windows partition on my Linux filesystem.

I miss my lovey.

No comments: