Monday, June 06, 2005

Blood on my Hands

Booked a tennis court at SAFRA Toa Payoh this Saturday from 9 to 11 am. Need to figure out how to go, might not be that near to the MRT station...


Got to hear a little French because of the French Open. Looked at tennis racquets today, look so nice! With tennis racquets, lightweight isn't the best, unlike with badminton racquets. Light racquets with big heads are good for beginners, but heavier racquets with smaller heads provide more control.


I think I'm quite lousy at shaving lor. I cut myself quite often, like I did last night. It will be a bloody disaster if I try to shave my head with my razor. Bought a bicycle pump just now. It's sleek and professional looking, hope it lasts a long time. Though I might not have much use for a bicycle in the future, if it gets too inconvenient...


Just had a nose bleed, damn...

No comments: