Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Sucky Buses Suck

Public buses suck!! The 163 came late this morning, and when it came, it was so packed the bus didn't even stop for me. Usually it's only about half full. So I took a taxi to catch my transport. On the way home, the 163 that came is so terrible! The screech of its brakes are deafening to the max. A full 3 seconds of ear-splitting noise.


It's pouring viciously now. Henin-Hardenne is playing Sharapova on clay (Qatar Total German Open), and seems to be having a hard time getting points! I'm surprised. Just lost the first 2 sets, having won only 1 point so far. She's getting her game back, though, with 2 break points in the 3rd game. She's now trashing Sharapova, yay!


Wonder if I should watch Phua Chu Kang the musical, which is 50% off for SAF personnel on one of the Sunday matinees. But still not cheap. I've also been thinking of joining a tennis tournament one of these days, not that soon though, because I still suck.


My sister is back from Bintan, and bought me a T-shirt. Oh, and I think I haven't mentioned, probably because I haven't seen it for myself, but they've taken out my granny's feeding tube. She's able to be fed enough food by mouth now.


Nothing much exciting at work these days, but quite busy today just before it was time to go home. Good thing can do the rest tomorrow morning, so caught transport home. Next week is the MINDEF PRIDE Day, remind you all again, ok? Saturday 18th June at Tampines Mall. This Friday we'll be talking about the WITs project again at "Touch Time".

No comments: