Monday, June 27, 2005

Dr Lovey

My lovey has her PhD! She's awesome. And I'll see her soon, and she'll be back soon too!


Used my bicycle pump just now. Could only inflate the rear tire because the valve for the front tire is blocked by a spoke... but otherwise the pump works wonderfully.


Went to the driving range this morning with my parents. Whacked a few balls. Got a couple of blisters, even on the gloved left hand.


Played tennis twice yesterday, my favorite stroke is the forehand topspin volley, it's damn shiok to hit! Woke up aching all over today.


Jasper has successfully downgraded to PES C2! That's wonderful news. Will be going for modified BMT in October.


Borrowed more books from the library. I think my next goal at work is to port my MS Excel macros over to OpenOffice.org Calc, the equivalent spreadsheeting program.


Killed a caterpillar and a cockroach just now. Very gross.

No comments: