Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Preparations

Been so sleepy and tired, especially last night. Finished up some preparation for the MINDEF PRIDE Day today, basically prepared a script to present our project (within 2 minutes) to the Minister of Defence, who happened to be Minister of Education when he presented my teaching scholarship to me. Need to rehearse tonight, in preparation for the rehearsal tomorrow. I think I need to wake up super early, have to be at SAFTI MI by 7:45am.


Yesterday was even more flustered, I guess maybe that made me so tired. Was going to give a briefing in the morning, but that was cancelled last minute. Anyway, had to prepare the stuff for the PRIDE Day. I think there was some other work but I forget.


The Channel 5 show, "My Sassy Neighbor", is quite funny! Stupid but funny. My granny is in hospital now, it seems she had a seizure and is resting in hospital for a couple of weeks. Lung infection. Hope she gets better...

No comments: