Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Out of Office

Left the house at 0600 hrs this morning. So sleepy, throughout the bus journey to MRT then the MRT journey to the western tip of Singapore, then a bus to SAFTI. Ended up spending the whole day there, they did 2 runs of the rehearsal. There was a squashed frog on the pavement. It rained really heavily, but thankfully only after I arrived and was safe in the exhibition hall.


Looks like there won't be any activity this Saturday, no tennis, no kayaking. Looks like I'll have to wake up before 0600 hrs tomorrow and the day after, and head to SAFTI. I cut my hair with a scissors behind my head last night, and got comments. I saw what it looked like just now when I used 2 mirrors. No wonder everyone notices immediately. My dad helped me tidy it up.


I needn't have bothered with the script actually, because can just explain the posters and the key points would be covered, then don't need to memorize also. It seems the project is going to go up to the Public Service level. And we can send 2 people to Korea for some thingy. And soon, when this ranking cycle is over, my boss will coordinate the dissemination of the project throughout the SAF, and I'll probably be holding training sessions.


Yinglan is in hospital, and will be there for a week or so. And secretary to the CO sprained her ankle and was at NUH. The office is going to be pretty empty the next couple of days. But I won't be in at all until next week. I can bring camera and take photos! See you guys on Saturday!

No comments: