Sunday, May 29, 2005

Lost Balls

Tennis on Saturday morning was good, took a nap, went for dinner and tennis in the evening, which was good too. Lost about 2 balls each session, though. Have now marked all my tennis balls. Might buy more balls if I lose any more, might also want to replace the grip and eventually the strings of my racquet.


Played St Petersburg with Aaron on Saturday night, with the rules laid out in the instruction booklet. The game definitely ends much sooner, which is a good thing. At home, we're leaving the kitchen light home at night so cockroaches won't scurry around. I saw a cockroach on the kitchen counter for the first time that day. Usually I see it on the floor.


Woke up this morning aching from all the tennis the day before. Had a good workout at the gym nonetheless, and felt very fit today. Did tuck jumps and bicep curls and shoulder presses in the gym. The foosball machine at the club was giving out an endless supply of balls for free, so we played that for a bit. Sad to say, that was already fixed by the time we were going to leave. Ran down the corridor in Tan Tock Seng Hospital, and my phone fell out my pocket, but it still works.


Met Ms Wang, our maths teacher in RJC. She noticed that my face is rounder. She asked if I had a blog and told me not to be like Jiahao like that. She was with some other teachers and they had cake at Four Seasons Bakery in Thompson Plaza. We ate there too, that place is has a cafe also. Came home after that, damn tired, took a nap, saw my granny, we had roti prata brought from supermarket. It actually looks like a flat circle of dough, but when you fry then the burn patterns are produced.


Jasper is always right, and I am always true. I say "right, right" and he says "true, true". Eugene just bought a tennis racquet, but it doesn't come strung (it comes with string), so he still needs to get it strung up. I look to be on track for tennis on Saturday morning and Saturday afternoon this week. I think I need a bigger and quicker swing in order to generate more topspin.


I found out that there are actually a lot of interesting buses outside Seletar camp. There is one that goes in quite close to the club, and there is one that goes to Changi Airport by Expressway. There is one going to Tampines MRT, another goes to Tampines SAFRA. Another goes to Bedok. Many of them take Expressway, so should be quite speedy. Of course, good ol' 86 goes to my house, Ang Mo Kio, and Sengkang.

No comments: