Thursday, May 05, 2005

This is Not a Sex Blog

The incoming CO came in today. There's a WITs presentation tomorrow. Going to play tennis with Eugene after work. Removed the hard drives from the old office laptops. The laptops were all the same kind but the hard drives all different! In order of decreasing thickness, Hitachi, Toshiba, IBM.

I don't know if I did anything wrong by creating a partition on my active hard disk (that had other partitions mounted). I probably should have booted from floppy, but I was lazy. Everything seems ok now, so can't be that bad. Labelled the new partition today using "e2label /dev/hda7 /var".

It seems Jasper's laptop optical drive is a CD-writer and can read DVDs! That's cool. They are advertising these "TV Games" that are plug and play. Just a handheld console that plugs into the TV set, with the software and hardware all loaded in that little package. That's cool.

Happy 05/05/05!

No comments: