Tuesday, April 26, 2005

CSI Night

Work has been such a bitch. Stayed till 8pm on Monday, and happened to leave the building the same time Andy did. He was also rushing stuff... Today stayed until a quarter to 7.

There looks to be several prospective physics majors from Singapore going to Princeton this year. Interesting.

Eugene is sick, came in for a little bit of the morning on Monday, didn't come in today either. Hope he's well. So no badminton yesterday (just as well since had to OT).

Jasper's having his exams now, as is my sister. Good luck!

My shorts ripped as I was getting into my car on Sunday, going to granny's place. Oh well. Time to get new pairs anyway. She's getting better, I think.

I bought Damien Rice's CD today, and hearing it at office today, I realize he's the singer of that "float like a cannonball" song.

Just did an apt-get upgrade of my Debian Linux system. Used jigdo to upgrade my CD and download a new version of the testing distribution first, since there are a lot of packages that have been upgraded.

Dreamt a few nights ago that I was medically upgraded because I was taking medication for the long-term (it was a fishy reason, but it was a dream, plus it's the SAF...) so that was pretty scary.

Desperate Housewives is getting creepy and scary, and not really funny anymore... I guess it's evolving into a psychological thriller.

No comments: