Wednesday, April 27, 2005

wtf

Watched the first 10 minutes of The Practice and already there were 2 or 3 wtf moments... so cool! What do you know, a couple more, they just keep coming.

And my poor lovey is not feeling well, I hope she gets better really quickly... oh dear...

AcidFlask had his blog shut down, seems like A*Star wanted to try some defamation suit strategy. Well, one can't say it doesn't work!

There were some macros I wanted to write that time, but because the macros I already had worked, and did the job in a simpler way, and the new way didn't seem to be as efficient as I thought it would be (while being much more complicated and challenging), I abandoned it. No time also... there are always more useful macros to write!

Vegetables are delicious when you actually taste them. I think when I was young I didn't know that. It's like bread. I love to chew bread nowadays, it's so tasty and tough (the tough kind are, at least).

But the best things are chocolate, nuts, and fruits. I bought durian from Cold Storage last night, it was ok, then quite ok, then not bad. Very filling, though, I must say. And gave me gas in my stomach.

No comments: