Sunday, April 24, 2005

Laundry

Played Frisbee with Eugene and Sam just now. Just got home. It's late. Took a cab home from Ang Mo Kio (no more buses already). My left palm is bruised from the Frisbee. That was a lot of Frisbee we played. Then towards the end, I threw it over the fence and Sam drove us to find the opening in the fence, then me and Eugene walked through the grass to find the Frisbee. We found it on the return trip.


For posterity, this is what my lovey tagged (grammar-corrected, chronological version):


many catholics are a la carte or cafeteria catholics, so i guess in that sense catholics can choose their lifestyle.


at the same time, i am advocating that certain acts not be considered sinful, such as sex with contraception, and homosexual activity.


in addition, i want more women, lay people, and LGBTQ individuals in the Vatican. and i want a third vatican council soon.


and i would also like a pope who is of ethnic minority status; it's time to have a pope that is not white.


as u can tell, i have a laundry list of things that i want the church to address. i demand change.


In case any of these need glosses, LGBTQ is an acronym for "Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transsexual Queer", and a Vatican Council is I think like a gathering where the Church kinda convenes to decide its stance on various moral issues, whether there is anything outdated that should be updated.


My lovey is awesome. It's still two and a half months before I see her. I've noticed recently that some of my stomach contents tend to respew up my eosophagus some time after a meal... I wonder what's up with that.


If everything goes well, should be playing tennis with gz next Saturday evening. And if there isn't too much OT on Monday (and there might be, because got some OT on Friday), then there's badminton with Eugene after work. Going to use my sister's Yonex Carbonex Gold with Full Carbon Shaft.

1 comment:

Zhiming Darren TAN said...

Haha, I was going to say that in LGBTQ, I had a moment's hesitation when doing T. Anyway, T = transgender (a different psychosocial construct than transsexual), and Q = questioning, as my lovey has remarked.