Monday, April 18, 2005

Excellent News!

Not to keep everyone in suspense, but my lovey is safe and sound. Turns out the long-distance phonecard didn't work, and since I took a nap in office, and when I woke up and tried to call her she was asleep and switched off her phones...

What do you know, I took taxi again this morning (if I had just been a minute or so earlier I would have caught the 163 which just went past the bus stop because no one flagged it). Waited an eternity for a taxi at bus stop outside my house, then took a bus towards Yishun, then waited for taxi there, and waited another eternity. Luckily my lovey was on the phone with me to calm me down and bring me good luck. Managed to get to office only about 15 minutes late.

For some reason neither B00n T4t nor Andy returned my SMS today when I messaged that I was going for lunch. Took a nice nap in office after lunch. Also fell asleep on the transport, coming home. Will sleep soon. Life is good.

No comments: