Saturday, April 09, 2005

Friday

So, met Boon Tat and Andy for lunch and for a run after work. They're still wearing the same army uniform from 4 years ago. As you may remember, I don't fit anymore. I wouldn't survive a day in OCS.

Came home then went to meet Jasper, passed him his laptop. Installed OpenOffice.org for him. He says there are now 3 "the one"s.

Going running again tomorrow morning. When I have to go around the MINDEF building I take the stairs whenever possible. So I get to office quite out of breath. Vertical marathons are insanely difficult. Not that horizontal ones are any easier...

Think I caught a glimpse of Ruimin as I was going into the lift with Yinglan. He has quite an unmistakeable gait.

Eugene had a hot date tonight, wonder how that went. I miss my lovey... still about 3 months before I see her again...

The department has some very old laptops that are probably to be condemned. They're cool. Very thick compared to the ones nowadays, but got cool stuff like a carrying handle built in! Then the battery pops out when you release the catch because there's a spring inside.

I hope failing IPPT won't mean having to do remedial training during the weekends...

No comments: