Sunday, March 13, 2005

dreamt of semicolons in my sleep

My parents had the same thoughts as me regarding the lights in the living room. Today they came home and announced that they bought new lights, as well as a new fan, for the living room. In addition, they got a lights+fan combo for the dining room, which has a fan with lights attached below. Also got lights for the bathroom upstairs.


I'm feeling better now, hope I'm totally well when I wake up tomorrow morning, and go to work. It's been a sleep-a-lot weekend for me. I did dream of semicolons a few nights ago, it was in connection to JavaScript, where a line of code is terminated by a semicolon (as it is in C and C++).


Haven't been able to exercise this weekend... and IPPT is drawing ever nearer. Wish me luck, I'm going to do an "apt-get upgrade"...

No comments: