Friday, March 04, 2005

names

Recently there have been people called Darren when I'm out. For example, when I was coming home just now, people were saying "bye Darren" at the bus stop.


Went KTV with some of the guys from work. Mostly Chinese songs, and at least I can still read a bit of it, though much more difficult with fan-ti.


Ran after work yesterday, it was decided that we start off with 2.4, and so we set off, and I was so out of shape. The first round seemed impossibly long, turns out each round is about 800m. Had to start walking on the second round... so it was a wake up call for me to exercise more.


I'm probably going to get another computer at work, a computer dedicated to have an internet connection. Today we discussed restructuring the office, and the approved plan involves giving me more space! And a computer with internet connection on the vacant desk beside me.


My granny is getting discharged tomorrow.

No comments: