Sunday, March 06, 2005

weird spam

Anyone get this spam too? it includes a poem, titled "The Dog":
The truth I do not stretch or shove
When I state the dog is full of love.
I've also proved, by actual test,
A wet dog is the lovingest.


And also, "Chicago Poet Pt.2"
Ah, this looking-glass man!
Liar, fool, dreamer, play-actor,
Soldier, dusty drinker of dust-
Ah! he will go with me
Down the dark stairway
When nobody else is looking,
When everybody else is gone.


And how about: "The Walrus and the Carpenter Pt.1"
The sun was shining on the sea,
Shining with all his might:
He did his very best to make
The billows smooth and bright.-
And this was odd, because it was
The middle of the night.


Which also has another part: "The Walrus and the Carpenter Pt.3"
The sea was wet as wet could be,
The sands were dry as dry.
You could not see a cloud, because
No cloud was in the sky:
No birds were flying overhead-
There were no birds to fly.


There is a treacherously delicious kueh sold at Bengawan Solo. It's sticky and brown, pillow-shaped, durian flavored. When I bite into it, it attaches to my soul, and it sucks out my spirit from deep within my gut when I swallow it down. It's a strange, out-of-body experience.