Sunday, March 13, 2005

The Power of Orange Knickers

I've lately been dreaming about hockey pretty frequently.


This is the first Tori Amos song I know that she sings with someone else, and it's pretty cool. Certainly brightens up your day when the song begins with "The power of orange knickers".


One thing Tori's voice isn't is angelic. My lovey's voice is angelic, especially when she sings.


These days, I need to exorcise a huge ball of phlegm in the mornings. It seems like Sisyphus himself pushes that gob up the red raw canal that is my throat. Theoretically, the supply should be finite, because it goes into the sink and I doubt there's a direct channel from the sink to my insides.


I think we need to get new lights in the living room. It's getting pretty dark down here...

No comments: