Thursday, March 10, 2005

fever

Got to sleep in today, bosses super-nice to me, let me take off today, and yesterday had me go down to medical center to get some medication. My temperature yesterday was 37.4 degrees Celsius, which the doctor said isn't a fever, which surprised me. Did some surfing on the web just now, and I guess he's right, need something like 37.8 before it's classified as fever.


Feeling better today, slept much of the whole day. Though I guess I don't feel well enough to play basketball tomorrow. Good thing the weekend is coming, so I can rest more over the weekend.


I think my next linux task would be to get a double display going, to use my laptop screen and an external screen simultaneously, physically doubling my desktop space. I could aim to get printing going too, but I suspect the reason why it's currently not working is that the printer I have is pretty new, Canon i255.


I should be sleeping pretty soon...

No comments: